The Multi-Feeder that feeds every feed type without blocking up or breaking down. Feed out any Round or Square Bales, Silage, Maize, Corn, Root Crops & Food Waste with ease
The all new RX Combi Feeder Range has many unique features that deliver even more feeding versatility than ever before, it is now the lowest maintenance wagon on the market, industry best maneuverability relative to capacity and provides more feed control and ease of use than has ever been seen on a feed out wagon.
Feed out literally every supplementary type of feed, including all bale types, shapes and sizes and any type of loose feed that can be loaded with a loader including fine chop silage, maize silage, root-crops, vegetables and more.
With more than six years extensive product development and
testing, working on large-scale farms in NZ and around the world,
the new Combi RX range is ready for whatever you throw its way.
- Simplified Feedcontrol with switch between bale and silage mode for easier and more flexible operation.
- Chainless rear floor operation (For chain rear floor check out the CM series)
- Massive reduction in working parts, reducing daily start-up times by up to 10hrs/month.
- Unique blade and front fence design avoids load compression.
- Improved load space for an average of 28% increase in capacity with bales
- Seamless rear and cross floor design eliminates spillage, reducing potential damage and downtime.
- Massive ground clearance.
- Reliably feed out any type, shape and size without jamming, or plugging up.
- Unique drawbar and compact design improves maneuverability, reducing turning circle from 20.8m to 7.8m.
- Simplified loadcell integration for easier retro fitment of scales.
- Feedpad spilling retention kit standard.
- 2 speed Chainless rear floor design, running on grease-less slides.
- 12,000lb Chains and box section bars on elevator and cross floor.
- Strongest 65×35 box section bolt on bars on cross floor.
- Gearbox drive on cross floor, direct drive on elevator.
- Covered shafts and High Density Polyethylene floors.
- All drives running on bearings.
- Scale ready which weighs when on the jack and attached to the tractor.
- Hydraulic tilting elevator.
- Bolt on mudguards, access platforms and ladder.
- Handles up to 5’ wide round bales.
- Central greasing on axle and difficult to reach bearings.
- Toughest axle design with massive 700cm2 of pivot surface area.
- Elevator stands up vertical for more compact transport mode.
- Lower maintenance front and rear elevator spill
COMBI RX RANGE – CHAINLESS REAR FLOOR
- Feeds all types and sizes of round and square bales, fine chop silage, fodder
beet, maize silage, root crops, vegetables and more
- Chainless design proven over 10 years, eliminates rear bin maintenance!
- Lowest maintenance feed out wagon on the market. No other comes close!
- Toughest 12,000lb roller chains on cross floors and elevator
- Toughest RHS bars on the market
- Unbeatable visibility into elevator from the cab, makes for easy control