The Feeding Solution For All Of Your Round & Square Bales, Silage, Root Crops & Food Waste
With more than 4 decades of innovation behind it, stands to reason
Hustler’s latest CM livestock feeders are impressive. It’s the brand
you know and love redesigned for today’s farmer.
- Joystick control comes standard.
- Reliably feed out any type, shape and size without jamming, or plugging up.
- Chain rear floor operation (For chainless check out the RX series)
- Gearbox drives the cross floor and rear floor reduce maintenance and
downtime and provide more power to shift even heavier loads.
- Feedpad elevator design now comes as standard equipment to eliminate
feed dropping between the cross floor and elevator.
- Massive reduction in working parts, and components and the introduction of bearings to replace bushings, can slash your daily start ups times.
- The compact design and improved draw bar improves manoeuvrability
making life easier for operators in tight lanes and gateways.
- Massive ground clearance.
- Scale ready for Hustler’s new Feedlink Bluetooth scale system for more
control over proof-of-placement and feed management.
- Toughest chains and bars on the market, we’ve gone to 12,000lb roller chain
on all floors instead of link chain for improved reliability and less maintenance.
Check out the below customer testimonial videos which explores how the CM116 has helped Craig Smith manage his 290 hectare dairy operation in Manawatu, New Zealand.
Video two takes us to Adam Atkinsons’s livestock operation in South Devon, England.
COMBI CM RANGE – CHAIN REAR FLOOR
- Feeds all types and sizes of round and square bales, fine chop silage,
fodder beet, maize silage, root crops, vegetables and more
- Super heavy duty machine and Combi design proven over 43 years!
- Substantially lower maintenance & downtime compared to silage wagon-
- Toughest 12,000lb roller chains on all floors
- Toughest RHS floor bars on the market
- Unbeatable visibility into elevator from the cab, makes for easy control
- Feedpad spilling retention kit standard
- Gearbox drives on all floors
- Strongest 65×35 box section bolt on bars on X floor and rear floor
- Covered shafts and proven steel floors last the life of the machine
- All drives now running on bearings
- Scale ready which weighs when on the jack and attached to the tractor
- Bolt on mudguards, access platforms and ladder standard
- Central greasing on axle and difficult to reach bearings
- Toughest axle design with massive 700cm2 of pivot surface area
- Simplified loadcell integration for easier retro fitment of scales
- Auto release tailgate, and tool-less removal
- Elevator stands up vertical for more compact transport mode
- Lower maintenance front and rear elevator spill retainers as standard
- Guarding and covers for hydraulic valves