Nimble and mighty, the RTV520 is built for home and job site. Powered by Kubota’s 17.4HP liquid-cooled No matter where you go or what job you need to get done, you can count on the RTV520 to make easy work of it, every single time. A liquid-cooled Kubota engine delivers more than 17 horsepower, while the VHT transmission provides single-pedal operation and hill-hold support to increase driver confidence no
matter the terrain. The heavy-duty cargo bed with dump capabilities and a towing capacity of 530 kg make quick work of every project on your to-do list.
RTV520 3 minute video overview
Let Mark Basile, Kubota’s Product Manger for small Agricultural products, explain you the benefits and features of the all-new RTV520.
- 17.4HP, 2-cylinder, Water-cooled, Kubota petrol engine offers reliability with minimal noise and vibration. The engine features an electronic fuel injection (EFI) system that provides on demand power, optimises acceleration and enhances quiet operability.
- Variable Hydro Transmission eliminates the need to adjust belt drives offering exceptional level of performance, handling and reliability. With VHT PLUS experience outstanding traction with quick acceleration and engine-assisted deceleration.
- Robust & reliable semi-independent rear suspension 4-wheel disc brakes.
- Hauls up to 200kg of materials such as dirt, gravel, rocks and hay. Bed manually tilts up to make unloading cargo easy.
- Tipping tray
- Ergonomic, well-placed controls ensure easy operation, with comfortable contoured bench seats. Low operator platform offers ample and obstacle free leg room, making it easy to step on and off.
- Compact frame makes transportation easy.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative