Glides like an Eagle. Applies with precision. EagleTech Onboard.
When it comes to boom stability and application accuracy, EagleTech is a clear class winner! Featuring Yaw, Vertical, and individual Sectional suspension, hydraulic boom dampeners for a silky smooth glide like an eagle, in-line sectional filters, transport boom-locks, and the most user-friendly wing-lift means you’ll be covering more ground with an eagle, no matter how rough! Backed by Hustler’s 4 year warranty, peace of mind comes standard.
Hydraulic Boom Dampeners
- Hydraulic Boom Dampeners on the self-leveling and end section suspension create the most amazingly supple boom ride, something not comparable in a boom of this size.
In-Line Sectional Filters
- Maximise that spraying window by eliminating blocked nozzles and nozzle filters, in-line section filters eliminate the need to run nozzle filters meaning you only need to change 5 sectional filters instead of 29 fiddly little nozzles.
Triple Nozzle Bodies
- Triple nozzle bodies allow for 3 pre-set nozzle sizes reducing the time it takes to switch between crops and they’re protected by the structure of the boom to further prevent downtime.
- Full individual wing-lift from the hip of the boom makes this the ultimate boom when working in undulating to steep country and is an absolute pleasure to operate.
Unique End-Section Suspension
- The end sections are suspended separately from the intermediate section, therefore reducing the weight from the boom and increasing longevity and boom stability.
Unique Mast Rollers
- Using Mast Rollers instead of slides reduces friction on the vertical suspension creating a more supple ride and reducing the impact on the boom when operating on rough terrain.
Stainless Steel Tubes
- Stainless Steel lines are stronger and less prone to damage should debris hit the boom.
Contact us today to find out more about our Hustler EagleTech Boom.
*All information supplied by Hustler Equipment