Because success requires both: Horsepower and Data-power.
Tractive power combined with intelligence – with up to 517 hp, the Fendt 1000 Vario is a true powerhouse. Thanks to the uniform FendtONE operating system, handling on the Fendt 1000 Vario is intuitive and management from the office has never been easier. This saves time, money and nerves.
Fendt iD low-speed concept
- Perfect combination of all vehicle components such as engine, transmission, fan and hydraulics and all auxiliary consumers to ideal engine speeds
- Reach the highest torque even at low engine speeds
- Permanently low fuel consumption
- Extended service life
- Independent drive of front and rear axle
- No manual all-wheel drive necessary
- Optimum engine/transmission matching in conjunction with Fendt iD low-speed concept
- Smallest possible turning circle due to pull-in turn effect
- No need to change driving ranges
- Transmission oil change every 2,000 operating hours
- No special oil necessary
Self-cleaning air filter
- Air filter is blown out during work by means of short air blasts
- Reduced maintenance effort
Fendt Stability Control
- Automatically reduces side lean at driving speeds above 20 km/h and actively suppresses roll when cornering
- Increased safety and improved driving comfort
- Direct view of the front linkage
- Easier attachment and removal of front weights
Integrated tyre pressure control system VarioGrip
- Fully integrated type pressure control system with on-board valve and air guide technology
- No risk of air lines being torn off thanks to protected design
- Simple operation via the terminal
Three equipment variants for more individualisation: Power+, Profi, Profi+.
In order to design the workstation in the best possible way according to your requirements, you can choose between three equipment variants: Power+, Profi, Profi+.
In each case, you can choose between Setting 1 or Setting 2:
Ready for the future. With smart solutions from Fendt.
Smart Farming Modules – individually selectable
- Four modules from which to choose as required
- Each module consists of a basic package with all necessary start-up applications
- Can be extended as required with options: Fendt Contour Assistant, Fendt TI Headland, Fendt Section Control, Fendt Variable Rate Control and many more
- Regular software updates to keep you up to date with the latest technology
Extended range of functions for Fendt Section Control and Fendt Variable Rate Control
- Automatic section control for up to five implements or application units simultaneously, support for up to 144 sections
- Variable control of the application rate per part-width section (zone) when the implement is suitably equipped, support for up to 144 zones
Includes tractor preparation for guidance and the Fendt Guide application
- Choice of different receivers (NovAtel or Trimble).
- Fendt Contour Assistant
- Fendt TI Headland
Includes the Fendt Task Doc application: easy job management and holistic overview after work is completed.
*Information supplied by AGCO