Achieve perfectly manicured lawns with Kubota’s range of push and self propelled walk behind mowers. Outperforming and outlasting competitior products, Kubota walk behind mowers are ideal for the residential operator who want a mower that gives a great cut, is low in maintenance and that is reliable, year after year.
Ideally suited for tough mowing conditions, the Kubota W821S self propelled mower is powered by a reliable Honda engine. Featuring a robust two speed shaft system, heavily constructed die cast deck and offering exceptional safety with blade brake clutch, the Kubota W821S will see you tackling the most challenging mowing jobs with ease.
- 21″ self propelled mower powered by reliable and durable Honda single cylinder engine.
- Blade brake clutch stops the blades quickly for added safety, allowing the operator to empty the grass bag without stopping the machine.
- Mower deck features heavy duty aluminium die cast construction, reinforced with replaceable deckwear high durable parts.
- Shaft driven machine greatly reduce maintenance work and increases durability.
- Stylish, wide rimmed wheels come standard to protect the deck from impact of hitting trees and obstacles.
- Large discharge chute design allows the machine to handle even high moisture grass.
Renowned for its exceptional performance and efficiency, the Kubota W821SC self propelled mower is powered by a reliable Honda engine. With reinforced handles, large alloy wheels and a heavy duty front bumper, the Kubota W821SC is the walk behind mower of choice for commercial operators.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative