Compact, versatile and powerful, the Kubota U25-3S excavator is ideal for those working in congested worksites. Built to last, the Kubota U25-3S is powered by a reliable Kubota 20.9HP engine, that easily moves in and out of tight spaces with ease. Offering superior comfort, the U25-3S is packed with site.
- Powered by a Kubota 20.9HP engine, for powerful performance and agility to get in and out of the tightest spaces with ease.
- Zero tail swing keeps the tail of the excavator within the tracks so you can turn 360 degree without having to worry what’s next to or behind you.
- Powerful bucket breakout force of 2320KG, for maximum power to get through the toughest jobs.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- 2-speed travel switch is located on the dozer lever for operator convenience and comfort while providing enhanced control.
- Designed to accommodate a variety of attachments, the auxiliary hydraulic system includes bi-directional hydraulic controls and control valve for operator convenience.
- Wide opening rear covers provide fast and easy access to all critical engine components and daily checks.
- Pin bushings are on all pivot points along the swing bracket, boom, arm, and bucket, reducing wear and increasing service life.
- Protected cylinder hoses inside the arm and under the boom.
- Permanently lubricated upper track rollers prevent the tracks from hitting the frame while the machine is moving, reducing noise and wear.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Greater leg room reducing fatigue during those long hours.
- Ergonomically designed controls and a deluxe suspension seat add comfort while reducing fatigue and increasing productivity.
- User friendly digital display with all your important controls and settings at your fingertips.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative