Call our team today!
The Kubota U17-3 is the perfect excavator for tackling jobs in the tightest of spaces. Powered by Kubota 17HP engine, renowned worldwide for their outstanding reliability, the U17-3 delivers on superior maneuverability and maximum digging performance. This compact excavator delivers the power you need, the control you want and the smoothest performance when you need it most.
- Powerful and well balanced, designed to dig faster and harder in the most congested conditions.
- Powerful bucket breakout force of 1550KG, provides the power to get the job done.
- Powered by a 17HP Kubota engine, renowned worldwide for their outstanding reliability and maximum digging performance.
- Interactive digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience.
- Ergonomically designed controls and full suspension seat help reduce operator fatigue during those long hours.
- Double flanged track rollers improve stability and travel performance for operator comfort. A 2-speed travel switch located on the dozer lever for operator convenience and comfort while provides enhanced control.
- Integrated travel motor hoses within the track frame to reduce downtime and increases durability.
- Consolidated components to one side make for easy maintenance and access to engine components and for daily servicing checks.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Bushings placed on pivot points on the swing bracket for increased durability and product life.
- Topside positioned boom cylinder for increased reliability and to prevent cylinder damage.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Tracks can be expanded up to 1,240mm to offer stability or retracted to 990mm to fit through narrow pathways, for greater flexibility and function when tackling any job.
- Smooth operation across a wide range of jobs thanks to the advanced variable displacement pumps and hydraulic matching system. Increased hydraulic pump capacity over the previous model boosts versatility to tackle a wide variety of jobs.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative