The Kubota RTZ range of high performance and multi purpose rotary tillers is ideally suited to meet most requirements within primary as well as secondary tillage purposes. The robust design, together with the unique rotor concept, put the Kubota RTZ rotary tillers in a class of its own in terms of versatility and durability. Furthermore with the best possible fuel consumption/tillage ratio in most conditions.
The RTZ rotary tiller range is perfectly designed to match to todays small tractors. Starting with the RTZ3000 and RTZ4500 these 2 models have a monoblock frame with a mechanically variable offset to allow you to have the rotary tiller working to the vey outside of the tractor. The RTZ6000 is built for slightly bigger tractors to handle up to 60 PTO HP for owners that are wanting a real workhorse.
- Cast iron gearbox and robust lateral transmission
- Standard with the RTZ the PTO shaft uses a disc clutch to prevent gear box overload
- Heat treated blades for hard soil conditions and longer working life.
- Monobolic Frame with mechanical offset adjustments
- Easy connections and Adjustments
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative