Narrow CAB Tractor
Kubota’s M8540DCN speciality tractor is ideal for orchards and vineyards with a narrow build powered by a reliable Kubota 85HP, tier III compliant, 4 cylinder, E-CDIS turbo charged engine. Hydraulic shuttle transmission and Kubota’s Bi-Speed comes as standard, delivering smooth and quick operation. Offers high torque and boasts incredible pulling power. CAB model offers exceptional comfort with ample head clearance and maximum visibility.
- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Hydraulic Shuttle transmission is designed to keep you moving and productive with synchronized four speeds of the main shift and a high/low range.
- 4WD works with Kubota’s mechanical wet disc brake system to offer safe and effortless stoppage automatically.
- Kubota has engineered these models specifically for those who work in vineyards, orchards or anywhere else that might require a narrow and compact tractor with M-Series power.
- Kubota’s exclusive Bi-Speed Turn feature rotates the front wheels at a rate of speed nearly twice that of the rear wheels whenever the front wheels exceed a turning angle of about 30 degrees. The result is a smoother, tighter turn, allowing you to turn into an adjacent crop row on your first attempt.
- Whether you’re trying to beat the heat on a hot summer day, or stay cozy during the chill of winter, the deluxe air conditioner/ heater puts you in charge of the climate.
- All narrow cab models feature an air-conditioned cab that keeps the operator comfortable while on the job.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative