Premium ROPS Utility Tractor
The Kubota M7040SUHD features a 68HP E-CDIS engine, offering more durability, power and fuel efficiency than other models in its class. The ROPS utility model is equipped with hydraulic shuttle shift to make forward and reverse manoeuvers quick and smooth.
The M7040SUHD offers a well priced and high performance 4WD 70HP ROPS loader tractor and is one of our most popular machines. Partnered with a QVX26 loader, choose between a standard bucket, 4in1 bucket, pallet forks, bale forks or soft hands. Invest in a canopy to protect yourself from the elements.
- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Range shift lever provides quick and easy shifting between high and low gears, providing 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds (8F/8R), allowing the operator to choose the right gear for the task.
- Standard with a 540/540E hydraulic independent PTO, to increase productivity.
- Category I & II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements. Two external hydraulic cylinders provide equal lifting force and smooth transfer of hydraulic power for easy operation.
- M-Series hydraulic pumps are located on the side case instead of on the engine, shortening the oil flow path and increasing efficiency. Shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth with Kubota’s new and improved hydraulic shuttle. A column-mounted lever with left-hand operation makes shifting simple.
- Bevel-gear front axle provides the M40 series with better all around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs in tight spaces.
- Optional LA1153E Kubota front end loader offers increased lifting power that’s perfect for farm use, and a fully integrated design with slanted boom to match the tractor’s hood. This sleek design also increases visibility and clearer sight lines to the bucket and loader sides.
- Sturdy, thick steel frame features no braces or connectors, making it quick and easy to attach the loader as well as offering increased visibility.
- Hydraulic tubes are neatly tucked inside the loader boom, better protecting the tractor hydraulics and offering increased operator visibility.
- Attach or detach the front loader in moments without the use of tools. The boom stands and mounting pins make this task a snap, allowing an extra measure of productivity and tractor versatility.
- Hydraulic self-levelling valve allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This helps prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and also makes pallet handling smooth and easy.
- QVX26 Mechanical Self Level Loader option available enabling the operator to keep the bucket level to the ground.
- Reclining, weight-adjusted seats come standard, designed to absorb shock and significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Digital LED panel makes viewing vital functions on this tractor clear and easy.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative