The Kubota M Series is a high performance and affordable blend of tractors bringing you a range that can tackle just about anything you throw at it.
M Series – 51hp to 95hp
The M Series kicks off the range at 51hp and steps up in size all the way to the 95hp cab tractor. The range is perfect for bailing, cutting, loader work and a whole host of utility applications to suit the Australian farmer. Speciality tractors are available at 85hp in narrow configurations to suit the horticulture market.
Available in gear drive or hydrostatic transmission Powerful, quiet and clean engines Great versatile utility tractorClick here to contact us
62hp to 95hp
High performance and affordability blend to bring you a line of tractors that can tackle just about anything you throw at it
Features of M40 Series
- Hydraulic Independent PTO to increase productivity.
- Spacious cab or ergonomic ROPS models available.
- Direct Injection engine to offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Slanted hood design offers greater visibility during loader work.
- Convenient 4WD engagement on and off without even stopping.
- Hydraulic shuttle means that shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth.
- Bevel-Gear front axle provides the M-series with better all-around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs with tight spaces.
|M Series||Horse Power||Transmission|
|M6040||60hp||F12 x R12 Fully Synchronised|
|M7040||70hp||F12 x R12 Fully Synchronised|
|M8540||85hp||F18 x R18 Fully Synchronised|
|M9540||95hp||F18 x R18 Fully Synchronised|
|M9540 Dual Speed||95hp||F36 x R26 Fully Synchronised with Dual Speed|
M Series Models Listed
You might be interested in these models?
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative