MGX Series – 100hp to 135hp
At 100hp and over, the M-GX range comes in adding additional muscle to the M-Series lineup from Kubota. With one of the biggest cabs available in its class along with a 24/24 power-shift transmission, the M-GX range offers the farming market a host of modern tractor functions, power and manoeuvrability, while remaining simple and efficient to operate.
- Delux heating and air conditioning
- Delux air-ride seat
- Tilt and telescopic power steering
- Wide rear view & clear roof pannel
- Spacious instructors seat (optional)
- Kubota Electronic Management System
- Work Kruise to make working with PTO implements more effecient
- Bi-Speed turn to give you a smoother, tighter turn allowing you to turn into rows on your first attempt
Features of MGX Grand Series Tractors
- Kubota clean 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engines with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) muffler for tremendous power and outstanding fuel economy.
- Maximum torque at low RPMs means you can get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
- Magnificent field of view through the large unobstructed cab.
- All displays, levers and controls are strategically located on the right console or around the steering wheel for easy access and intuitive operation.
- Intelli-shift transmission for maximum versatility.
- High-flow hydraulic valves and auxiliary control valve mean faster loader cycle times and instantaneous implement response.
|M-GX Series||Horse Power||Transmission|
|M100GX||100hp||24F/24R (32F/32R w/creep)|
|110GX||110hp||24F/24R (32F/32R w/creep)|
|M126GX||125hp||24F/24R (32F/32R w/creep)|
|M135GX||135hp||24F/24R (32F/32R w/creep)|
M-GX Series Models
You might be interested in these models?
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative