Setting the benchmark for mini excavators, the premium Kubota KX018-4 is engineered to handle the heaviest of loads in the tightest of places.With a roomy operators area, the Kubota KX018-4 is jam packed with features to increase productivity and comfort. Powered by a reliable Kubota 17HP engine, experience powerful digging force and a wider working range then ever before.
- Double flanged track rollers improve stability and travel performance.
- Powerful and well balanced, designed to dig faster and harder in the toughest of conditions with a bucket breakout force of 1630KG.
- Powered by a Kubota D902 17HP engine, for maximum digging performance.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Tracks can be expanded up to 1,300mm to offer stability or retracted to 990mm to fit through narrow pathways for greater flexibility.
- Auto travel shift system enables shifting from high to low range for a smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- New digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience.
- Ergonomically designed controls with a new suspension seat help reduce operator fatigue during those long days.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Integrated travel motor hoses within the track frame to reduce downtime.
- Consolidated components to one side for easy single sided maintenance.
- Topside positioned boom cylinder for increased reliability and prevents cylinder damage.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative