Kubota’s GR Series features four-wheel drive, diesel-powered, ride-on mowers that outperform and outlast their competitors. Fuel efficient, reliable and requiring little routine maintenance, the GR Series is ideal for residential operators that require a mower that tackles hilly terrain and the toughest mowing jobs with ease.
- Powered by a Kubota 21HP, 3-cylinder diesel engine, generating a high torque rise that easily handles hours of heavy-duty mowing. Choose between the GR2120-48 or GR2120-54.
- Kubota’s reputable HST transmission is easily controlled by a single foot pedal and produces a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Soft-touch power steering enhances manoeuvrability, reduces fatigue, and makes operating the GR2120 effortless.
- Unlike a belt-drive transmission utilized in conventional mowers, Kubota’s low-maintenance shaft-drive transmission will provide years and years of reliable service.
- Shaft-drive mower deck and hydraulic PTO clutch deliver reliability with far less maintenance than conventional mowers. No more belts and pulleys to maintain.
- Optional mulching kits and grass catchers are available.
- 48″ or 54″ mower deck constructed of durable 10 gauge steel and designed with a 5-inch deep shell for professional and lasting results.
- Easy to reach cutting height adjustment dial and hydraulic mower deck lift, make achieving professional results easy. For even finer clippings, an optional mulching kit is also available.
- One-piece unit that’s easy to install, Kubota’s mulch system makes clippings disappear into grass, creating a healthier lawn.
- Incredibly sturdy yet lightweight, the large-capacity, 350 litre grass catcher lets you mow longer with fewer stops for emptying.
- Oversized and generously padded, the GR2120’s suspension seat can be adjusted to provide a high level of comfort to a wide range of operators. The full-flat open platform minimizes operator fatigue with plenty of legroom.
- Weight adjustment dial allows the operator to customise the seat suspension for increased comfort.
- Height adjustment dial allows the operator to easily and quickly adjust the mower cut height from 1″ to 4″, in 1/4″ increments.
- Ergonomically positioned to the left of the operator, the hydraulic lever provides simple and effortless lift/ lower operations of the mower deck.
Lawn Mower Accessories
Tasmac can also supply a genuine Kubota poly trailer for transporting timber, mulch, and other items around your property. Are you transporting your mower between locations? Why not buy a set of Kubota loading ramps for safe and easy loading.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative