All models feature the same general components, with various widths due to longer tine arms. The smallest Swadro 35 manages well with 3 double tines per tine arm, where all other models feature 4 double tines.
- Krone rakes excel with their well shaped windrow formation. This ensures that the harvesting equipment can increase forward speed and productivity as well as produce the perfect product, such as well shaped round bales.
- The secret behind the success of Krone’s rakes is the steep cam track angle. This allows the tine arms to pivot very quickly which makes them lift up fast to form an even filled square windrow.
- The windrow width can be easily adjusted using a hand lever on the pull out swath board.
- Customers tell us our rakes are the cleanest in the field. Our tines are pointing forwards which means when the tine loads up the distance to the ground decreases, to put all that valuable crop into the windrow rather than leaving it behind.
- Krone tines are stong using 3 coils and 10.5mm rods. The three larger models Swadro 38 – 46 use 4 double tines per arm while the Swadro 35 offers 3 double tines per arm.
- For fine tuning of our rakes, just adjust the pitch of the rotor on the rotor axles which offers several adjustments to allow for the cleanest raking results.
- The cam track inside of our rotor is dry and does not require any lubrication. We offer 3 years warranty for the cam track for absolute peace of mind and to be honest we never had a warranty claim yet.
- All tine arms run in large sealed bearings. This means there is no daily greasing of tine arm bushes. The only grease intervals are on the PTO shaft and for the rotor wheel axles, so simplicity increases your productivity so you can be raking in the field rather than greasing.
- If you have bent a tine arm or later on in the life of the rake replace a roller bearing of the cam follower, just simply remove the whole tine arm assembly by loosening a couple of bolts. Compare this to disassembling the whole rotor housing to get to these items. The Krone design gets you going much quicker.
- Knowing that single rotor rakes do not require a lot of tractor PTO horsepower, the engineers have reduced the PTO speed requirement to 350rpm from 450rpm. This will save you fuel and reduces noise, as your tractor runs slower compared to 540PTO speed.
- On the ground the headstock is free floating to go around corners. As soon as the headstock is lifted upwards by the 3 point linkage it will lock up. This results in a more stable transport or turning back into the new row.
- Going from field to transport mode, just fold six tine arms by pulling a pin out. Krone is unique in this feature compared to other machines where you have to pull tine arms off the tine shafts and attach them to the frame for transport.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative