KWT 8.82/ KWT 11.22
The KWT 8.82 and KWT 11.22 feature hydraulic boundary spreading, Krone’s Octolink type clutches and a working width of 8.8m’s (for the KWT 8.82) and 11.2m’s (for the KWT 11.22), making them true workhorses.
The new KWT1300 is a new addition to the KWT range with a 13.1m working width. This model will complement our trailed tedder lineup and provide large scale farmers and contractors with a machine built to last in the toughest Australian conditions
KWT 1600 / 2000
The Krone KWT 1600 and KWT 2000 are the largest tedders in Krone’s range with working widths of 15.3m’s and 19.6m’s respectively. Built to last in the toughest Australian conditions.
- Krone’s OctoLink clutches are always in mesh for full power.
- Maintenance Free and Frictional 8 Finger clutch combines powerful operation with low down time and minimal preparation. No Universal joints!
- Robust & Heavy-duty tine arms (38 mm x 4 mm tube steel) and a special ring attachment system combine to provide dependable performance in our tough Australian conditions.
- The two 9.5mm legs that form one pair of tines vary in length to provide the special Krone combing effect for optimum treatment and cleanest forage.
- The tine arms mesh as they rotate, spreading the material uniformly across the working width to ensure the best possible wilt for quality forage.
- Central border spreading control spreads the crop away from the boundary for easier harvesting. Angle of the throw is adjusted without the need of tools so you can adapt in the field quickly.
- The permanently liquid greased enclosed gearboxes that drive the rotors are absolutely maintenance free. Permanent lubrication gives peace of mind and increases the machine’s longevity. The chunky box section chassis absorbs all shock loads on the frame.
- The rotors run on large wheels with inner tubes, which give excellent guidance for cleanest sweeps and dependable operation.
- Quick hitch is standard on 3 Point Linkage models. Dampeners for an enhanced ride quality: The internal compression spring prevents underrunning when working downhill and the adjustable brake prevents bouncing.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative