Comprima CV150XC Xtreme
Krone’s new Comprima CV150XC Xtreme baler wrapper combination achieves 7 second faster bale transfer to the wrapping table due to the exclusion of a bale transfer table. Offering 10% increase in productivity, the Comprima CV150XC Xtreme is the ideal baler for large scale silage baling and wrapping, helping you to significantly reduce costs and increase productivity.
Easy Flow Pickup
- Camless pickup allows cleaner gathering, higher productivity, quieter running, and less maintenance.
- Heavy duty gears and drive chains offer a reliable overload protection giving piece of mind during those sudden impacts.
- Massive crop flow augers help shift crop from the sides into the bale chamber for uniform bale formation.
- The crop rollers helps eliminate the risk of pushing up crop in uneven windrows.
- Tool free adjustable gauge wheels on either end of the pick-up caster on pneumatic tyres and adjust in height for excellent tracking.
- Designed to handle massive volumes of crop the feed rotor maintains a constant flow of material for the perfect bale.
- Two rows of welded tines arranged in a helical pattern ensures an even crop flow into the baler in a V – Formation ensure even crop flow and also fill the bale to the outside when picking up a narrower windrow.
- Simple and easy to unblock, equipped with drop floor the floor lowers so the rotor blockage can be cleared through.
- With a large rotor diameter of 530mm the feed rotor provides a duel purpose of catting the material while also pre-compressing.
X-Cut Feed Rotors
- Xtreme balers come standard with 17 knives that are narrowly spaced at 64mm providing easy bale breakup and spreading.
- Features 3 rows of welded tines in a V formation to help provide a continuous cut and helps spread the material uniformly across the chamber.
- The 530mm rotors are driven by massive spur gears to handle the highest of loads for reliable performance.
- All knives are individually protected by a spring mechanism that breaks back when hitting a foreign object, once the object is passed they return to cutting position automatically.
- Knife removal is simple and time effective with no tools required, just simply remove the knife from the chamber.
- The knives cut the crop across the entire length of the cutting edge, their wavy edge provides for longevity and clear cuts.
- You can select specific sets of knives for various cutting lengths without having to remove individual knives for operator convenience. You can select 0,8,9,17 knife cut settings.
- Metal slats and endless rubber belts form the ideal combination to make to form highest density bales no matter the crop or conditions.
- NovoGrip belts are a 1/2″ wider then Comprima standard balers and come with 30,000 bale/ 3 year warranty.
- The slats mesh around the crop without any slippage to the bale or drive of the belts, they provide a positive feed at all times be it wet silage or dry hay/straw.
- All NovoGrip belts are tested under extreme resistance with belts only operating under 10% of their resistance tear load.
Variable Chamber & Net
- Consist of two belt and slat elevators that wrap the entire bale from the core, providing excellent bale feed and density.
- With a 3 stage mechanical soft core adjustment standard, you can now determine how dense you want your bale core. This allows you to make the core super tight.
- Produces bales from 0.9-1.5m.
- With a storage capacity of 3 net rolls, you can carry enough to go all day long.
- Equipped with an electric net feed system, the net is triggered by an electric motor which actuates a serrated guide plate to feed the net into the bale chamber. The net is always held outside of the chamber when baling.
- The adjustable net break allows for the tightest of wraps and well shaped bales.
- With 1½” strong drive chains, that can withstand the highest of loads and features spring loaded chain tensioners to reduce maintenance and enhance service life.
- Automatic chain lubrication system minimises maintenance costs and increases effectiveness.
- The electric pump supplies oil to the chain drives. With grease points located in protected areas, lubrication is more effective and longer lasting.
- The on-board hydraulics ensure a constant supply of oil independent to that of the tractor hydraulics.
Bale Transfer & Wrapping
- A chain and slat elevator system transfers the bale from the chamber to the wrapping table, resulting in a positive transfer even the heaviest bales in the toughest of conditions.
- The chain and slat wrapping table cradles and rotates the bale for smooth wrapping.
- The bale drops quickly and dependably from the bale chamber onto the wrapping table, which is arranged at a lower position to give the bale a nudge.
- Twin wrapping arms allow the bale to be wrapped twice as fast, boosting machine productivity
- The dispensers give 50-70% film stretch and are easily adjusted on spur gears for flexibility.
- After wrapping is complete a pull down arm cuts the film and prepares it for the next bale, ensuring trouble free wrapping.
- Capacity to store 10 film wraps
- Optional tandem axle for the smoothest of rides in the roughest of terrain and wettest of paddocks.
- As of 2016 Krone will now have the option of equipping all Comprima balers new and old with Film wrap, this enables film to be placed onto the circumference of the bale instead of net when baling silage only.
- Baler automation, Stops the tractor and opens and closes the tailgate. Only works on selected tractors with TIM systems.
- Hydraulic knife selection, select the full of half number of knives from the tractor and chop the crop to the length required.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative