Pack 1290 HDP 2 bales faster and at higher bale densities, then it’s already market leading predecessor the HDP. Based on massive componentry and Krone’s innovative engineering the HDP 2 has strengthened its leadership position in the high density segment even further.
Matching the Krone BiG Pack 1290 HDP HighSpeed for density, the Krone HDP 2 can produce up to 70% higher throughputs or up to 10% more density at the same ground speed. The 8 Double Knotter Krone BiG Pack 1290 HDP2 (XC) is the ultimate large square baler.
Active Pick up
- The secret of the pick up is the wave-shaped design of the tine bands. You get the effect of tine retraction without the cam track drive and it functions without a complex cam track control.
- The EasyFlow pick up runs approximately 30% quicker than conventional systems. It also has 60% fewer moving parts, resulting in less maintenance and services costs.
- Specified with 5 rows of tines that are spaced 55mm apart, the EasyFlow picks up everything at fast forward speeds. Improving your efficiency by ensuring maximum forage pick up.
- Featuring a large diameter of 550mm, the double tines, in sets of three across the full width of the cutting and feed rotor, pass the crop efficiently across the knives due to the V-shaped arrangement.
- Wide hardox plates on the feed tines result in higher throughputs, clean scissor-like cuts and harder wearing. 20mm wide plates guarantee quality forage.
- X-Cut cutting system has 2 knife drawers with 26 knives on the 1290 HDP. The drawers can be lowered hydraulically and then easily pulled out of the machine, to the side, to install and remove the knives.
- The Variable Fill System (VFS) unique to Krone offers the highest throughput, 5-phase feed sequence for the bale chamber, offering rock solid and well formed bales, even in small windrows.
- The packer and feeder tines convey the crop into the feed chamber where it’s collected and pre-compressed. When the feed chamber is completely filled, the feeder rake conveys the crop into the bale chamber.
- In the case of an overload the fully sealed and lubricated cam type clutch will disengage. Reducing throttle speed will clear the blockage and the cam clutch re-engages without stoppages or shear pin replacing.
- Produces rock hard bales of uniform densities with tidy and smooth edges thanks to Krone’s massive funnel shaped bale chamber and large hydraulic rams.
- Features extremely long plungers, which support the work of the needles. The plunger on BiG Pack 1290HDP2 operates at 45 strokes/min or 36 strokes/min at 800rpm ensuring quiet and smooth operation. ** Change stroke rate per baler.
- All BiG Packs feature over dimensional flywheels for smoother running and less fuel usage. A soft start package is standard on the 1290HDP2.
- Krone has been using double knotters for many years. The extra wide needle rollers safely move the twine into the knotter. While the needle is travelling into the knotter it’s guided by a roller positioned under the bill hook for exceptional knotting performance.
- Krone uses compressed air that is forced through pipes to ensure the entire knotter area is kept clean. This guarantees consistently high reliability even under extreme operating conditions.
- Dust tight twine boxes easily swing out of the way for ease of maintenance. To ensure the best performance always use Krone Twine.
- Standard on Australian delivered BiG Packs, the CCI IsoBus Touch Screen Monitor offers a range of applications to streamline your business, from entering jobs to creating invoices.
- Colour, high resolution, 8.4 inch touchscreen.
- Optional sensors fitted in the side doors transfer their measurements to the terminal, keeping the operator constantly up to date.
- To create heavy bales you need a big flywheel. Krone have created a soft start kit which is a hydraulic motor that creates momentum in the flywheel to remove the stress on the Tractor’s PTO.
- Heavy duty gear boxes and drive shafts protected by cam type clutches offer more comfort and productivity. Clutches allow the machine to unblock itself without the need for replacing shear bolts.
- Standard with weight scales, electric bale length adjustment, hydraulic jacks, extra lights on pick up in drawbar, knotter and knotter emergency kit.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative