The Kinghitter Series 2 is an incredibly versatile post driver. This rammer can be adapted to suit any type of soil types or terrain and boasts a list of options Amazon would be proud of! At the heart of the Series 2 is the heavy duty 150UC mast complete with the universal mount at the bottom which allows quick and strong fitting of the Rock Spike Extractor and other options. Choose from the following mast options;
- S2 400 4.0 metre rigid mast
- S2 430 4.3 metre rigid mast
- S2 430 4.3 metre hydraulic hinge mast
- S2 490 4.9 metre hydraulic hinge mast
So the Series 2 can be a simple rear mounted postdriver for a farmer, right through to a fully optioned professional fencing contractors rig capable of fencing in any conditions across the globe. Check out the full list of options at the bottom of this page under build your own.
Mast shift Option
The Kinghitter Series 2 has a mast shift option which has 300mm of sideways travel when mounted directly behind the tractor. This travel becomes forward and back when mounted to the terminator side mount unit. the movement is silky smooth thanks to the plastic inserts on the slides. These inserts are adjustable and replaceable so this unit will never get sloppy from wear. Requires one valve to operate the hydraulic ram.
Highly recommended to be included with the Terminator base for 4 way movement. Makes fencing with only one person a breeze. Fast, easy and accurate post placement.
Watch the video below to see the mast shift in action.
Features and Benefits of the Series 2 Rockspike Combo
The Kinghitter Series 2 Rockspike Combo postdriver is a real workhorse in the Fencing industry. A proven performer, especially in Canterbury and other locations that have predominantly loose stones close to the surface. These conditions are notoriously difficult to fence in without a Spike, and even then often need the assistance of water poured onto the hole after the spike has been extracted. The water in the hole helps in two ways; firstly as a lubricant, and secondly the water works like a hydraulic fracturing agent, loosening the stones and soil just enough to be able to place the post at the correct depth.
A 90mm spike is most commonly used for rural fence lines. Whilst the Spike does the job – the Extractor is just as important as the spike takes a huge amount of force to pull back out of the ground. The 8 tonne lift from the hydraulic ram on the Extractor works hard to pull the spike out, however that is exactly what it is designed to – day after day, year after year!
- The Series 2 430 Rock Spike Combo mounts directly to the tractor as standard, however can also be mounted on the Terminator Base. All features of the Series 2 HD 150UC mast are included.
- Matched to the Kinghitter 270kg Hammer for maximum hit
- 4 Bank valve standard – Hammer, hydraulic top link and side tilt rams, and Rock Spike Extractor. Simply add extra valve to suit other options.
- Height adjustable legs give increased distance under the post cap – this gives more hit on strainers
- An incredibly robust and versatile postdriver for a wide range of fencing conditions.
Series 2 – 430 King Country
Features and Benefits of the Series 2 King Country
The Kinghitter Series 2 430 King Country Base is unique worldwide with its combination of 150mm shift forward/ backward, and 500mm side to side movement. Not only is this a large hit zone, the real beauty of the base is how close to the tractor the post driver is mounted. Ideal for steep country and tight fence lines where the tractor must straddle the guide wire. Developed especially for the King Country in New Zealand with its rugged terrain and unforgiving sandstone, mudstone and siltstone substrates.
A Rock Spike Extractor is a common option on the Series King Country post rammer. This rig is also very popular in Canterbury in their rocky conditions. This post driver mounts directly to the tractor 3 point linkage, and with the use of knuckles on the top link ram, and dual top link hitch points – this allows a wide range of mast angles to be reached when required.
- The Series 2 430 King Country postdriver has a 4.3 metre 150 UC heavy duty mast with all ram end pivots specified with special bushes for tight fitting pins and long life.
- Fitted standard with an adjustable (in/out) valve bank and high flow 5 bank valve.
- Height adjustable feet for extra height under the post cap if needed
- Integrated mast and base design for compact mounting
- 270kg Hammer, ideal for hard and rocky ground conditions
Series 2 – 430 Terminator Combo
Features and Benefits of the Series 2 Terminator Combo
The Kinghitter Series 2 Terminator Combo is a high end post driver that makes fencing so easy you will never let it go! Even if you are fencing by yourself, the 4 way movement makes accurate placing of the post from the tractor seat a breeze. Just park the tractor close to the mark for the post position, and utilize the 950mm shift from the Terminator base, and the 300mm movement from the mast shift to pinpoint the location. The hydraulic hinge mast takes only seconds to lower to the transport position, or raise and lock in the working position. A ball valve ensures there isn’t any creep while the mast is up and in use.
The 300mm mast shift has nylon insets on the sliding surfaces, so there isn’t any steel to steel contact. This ensures incredibly smooth operation and they are also adjustable and replaceable. This means the mast shift will always be as tight as the day it was purchased. The Kinghitter Series 2 Combo is a world class machine – right at the top of its game and capable of handling all day fencing every day without flinching. Completely New Zealand made using the best materials, componentry and technology to have owners secure in the knowledge they own a machine that can easily be passed on to the next generation.
- Series 2 430 150UC 4.3 metre HD hydraulic Hinge mast with travel guide
- 300kg hammer producing up to 36,800kgs of Driving Force.
- 300mm Mast Shift with Nylon slides
- Terminator Base with massive 950mm side shift, Toolbox and tool holders, drawbar etc
- 6 Bank high Flow valve with in/out adjustment on the bank
- Adjustable Feet
- Transport height when folded is 3.1 metres
- 3.3 metres under the postcap
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative