The latest development from FMR Group – The FMR O1 Orchard Tower Sprayer offers an array of innovative features to satisfy the needs of the modern orchardist including:
- Tangential fan technology offers a perfectly even ‘curtain’ of air from top to bottom, allowing the application to be perfectly matched to the target tree canopy, delivering sprays precisely to the target not beyond it.
- Versatile boom system allows fans to be configured to suit the target canopy, adjusting in a few minutes from narrow or wide ‘vertical’ position, angling for ‘V-trellis’ or ‘Xmas tree’ positions.
- Pivoting Tower system allows the entire tower to be lowered hydraulically for road transport, shed storage, safe and easy access to change or shut-off nozzles, cleaning and maintaining fans.
- 100% hydraulic drive system including delivery pump and tangential fans improves operator safety and connection speed by removing the need for a PTO shaft.
- Custom fibreglass tanks available in 2300lt and 3000lt capacity, each with a built-in 200lt fresh water tank for system flushing and handwash.
- Pump, valves, flow meter, electrics and electronics all protected from elements and spray under a nosecone hood for reliability and ease-of-service access.
- Simple, easy-to-use Auto rate control system from Arag including GPS speed sensor for accuracy and reliability.
Optional features include:
- Minimise drift with new fan speed control system that allows the operator to adjust left and right fan speeds independently to compensate for wind then ‘flip’ the system with a single when returning in the other direction.
- Maximise stability and operator ride comfort whilst minimising compaction with the new track system in place of wheels
- Isobus control system connects seamlessly with any isobus equipped tractor, allowing remote monitoring, GPS ‘proof of placement’ data and integration with tractor management systems.
- Independent hydraulic powerpack system allowing tractors with low flow or pressure to run the sprayer at full capacity
- Pivoting tow hitch to improve turning and allows the sprayer to track precisely behind tractor whilst turning.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative