Kubota’s range of RTVs offers you the ultimate in comfort, safety, durability, and performance to get the job done right everytime; whether you’re cruising around the farm or carting a load of wood back to the house, you can rely on a Kubota RTV. The offer both a petrol and diesel range, making them the perfect, versatile machine.
The petrol range comes in an RTV 400 model and RTV 500 model and both feature:
- a comfortable driving area that is a breeze to hop in and out of
- smooth and reliable semi-independent rear suspension
- a strong high-ridgity frame
The RTV 400 features a 16hp cooled engine and the RTV 500 features a 15.8hp liquid cooled engine.
The RTV X Series are Kubota’s diesel machines; they are built to last with reliable power and ultimate comfort. They are the complete workhorse that can tackle the toughest of terrain, making them Kubota’s most popular model of RTV. Just some of their features include;
- front and rear independent suspension
- hydrostatic power steering to give you ultimate control
- dumping cargo box – hydraulic on higher spec models
- strong and durable high-ridgity frame
So no matter the size of your job, Kubota has an RTV model to suit your every need. Coming into the busy season, jump in quick and get your hands on an RTV, it will be the machine you depend on to run your farm as smooth as possible.