All our branches remain open to support our valued customers.
With further measures announced regarding the coronavirus pandemic – COVID-19 by the Tasmanian Premier and Government on Sunday the 12th of April and in support of these, TASMAC will implement further measures to protect our staff, customers and suppliers and these measures are aimed to reduce customer-facing interactions wherever possible. The restrictions will be in place for businesses located in Latrobe, Kentish, Devonport, Central Coast, Burnie, Wynyard Waratah, Circular Head and the West Coast. This includes our Devonport and Smithton branches.
- Where possible, please phone ahead to the branch, minimising your time and interaction in the branch.
- When collecting parts, you are welcome to stay in your vehicle and call the required branch for your individual part requirements, our parts team will bring the parts to you.
- We can arrange part deliveries to you to minimise interactions.
- If it is necessary for you to enter the dealership, please follow our hygiene and social distancing practices. You may notice some area access changes in the best interests of our valued employees and customer base.
- Please be advised we are starting to notice some freight delays to our supply chain. These are out of our control; however, we will do everything possible to minimise any delays.
- Most of our sales team members are working remotely and away from the dealership. Where possible, please arrange machinery inspections through an appointment process, contacting your sales representative as listed on out TASMAC website.
- Whilst we realise this may create some challenges, we will continue to have staff at each branch that will do everything possible to assist your needs.
- Many of our field service staff are working remotely from our branches, minimising their exposure within our branches.
- Our service departments are doing everything possible to uphold the best possible and preventative hygiene practices.
- Our service staff are doing everything feasible to keep your repair on schedule and avoid any delay time to a minimum.
As we try to provide a high level of customer service during this time, we continue to take a proactive approach to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you have any concerns or questions with our COVID-19 preventative safety measures, please feel free to contact me at any time.