Now available with optional angle blade, the Kubota U55-4 offers customers versatility never seen before in the mid size 5 tonne excavator market. Powered by a reliable Kubota 47.6HP engine, the Kubota U55-4 features a compact and well balanced design, combining exceptional power and the versatility to tackle any job and working condition with ease. Together, the U55-4G (Standard blade) and U55-4GAD (Angle Blade) are our most popular excavator for Tasmania, slightly behind the Kubota U17-3 1.7T excavator. The U55 is the machine of choice for construction operators across the state.
- Angle the blade right or left to push soil to the side of the machine while moving forward.
- Angle the blade up to 25 degrees both left and right for optimal backfilling eliminating repetitive repositioning.
- Standard with bolt on cutting edge along with durable fixed hooks.
- Auto travel shift system automatically shifts from high to low range travel speeds giving operators smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Float position adjusts the dozer height to make a clean level when backfilling, simply travel backwards with the dozer in the float position.
- Deluxe interior features suspension seat and ergonomically designed controls provides superior comfort during those long hours in the cab.
- Wider entrance for easy entry and exit from the cab along with spacious operating area.
- New digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience and records up to 90 days of operation history.
- Two piece hose design for the dozer simplifies hose replacement and reduces downtime.
- Single sided maintenance for operator convenience and easy access to daily maintenance components.
- Front pin bushes maximise durability and longevity to cut downtime.
- Adjustable oil flow on AUX 1 and AUX2. Maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from digital panel. Can program up to 5 pre-set rates for different attachments.
- All new and improved 3 pump load sensing hydraulic system ensures the smoothest operation regardless of the load. Also has best in class bucket breakout force of 4315KG.
- Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1 and AUX2) on the thumb, along with maximum oil flow settings easily adjusted from the digital panel.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Auto idle system automatically reduces RPM’s when control levers are left stationary, reducing noise and increasing cost savings.
- Fuel overflow prevention system beeps in intervals to indicate when full, avoiding spillage.
- Pre-cleaner system fitted to protect the engine in extreme dusty Australian conditions.