With a tight tail swing, the Kubota U48-4 excavator has the flexibility and power to work wonders in tight spaces. Powered by a Kubota 41HP, renowned worldwide for their outstanding reliability, the Kubota U48-4 delivers impressive digging force, for optimal results in less time. With a newly designed cab, experience luxury never seen before in this class.
- New and improved 1-pump load sensing hydraulic system ensures the smoothest of operations regardless of the load.
- Powered by a 41.8HP Kubota engine renowned worldwide for outstanding reliability.
- Float position adjusts the dozer height to make a clean level when backfilling, simply travel backwards with the dozer in the float position.
- Two piece hose design for the dozer simplifies hose replacement and reduces down time.
- Single sided maintenance for operator convenience and easy access to daily maintenance components.
- Pre-cleaner system fitted to help protect the engine in extreme dusty Australian conditions.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Auto travel shift system automatically shifts from high to low range travel speeds giving operators smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Auto idle system automatically reduces RPM’s when control levers are left stationary, reducing noise and operation costs due to less fuel consumption.
- Adjustable oil flow on AUX 1 and AUX2. Maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from digital panel. Can program up to 5 pre-set rates for different attachments.
- Bucket breakout force of 3360KG, offering power and versatility for use in a variety of conditions.
- Deluxe interior features suspension seat and ergonomically designed controls provides superior comfort during those long hours in the cab.
- Wider entrance for easy entry and exit from the cab along with spacious operating area.
- New digital panel puts all your functions at your fingertips for operator convenience and records up to 90 days of operation history.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Fuel overflow prevention system beeps in intervals to indicate when full, avoiding spillage.
- Travel breaks as standard for piece of mind during transportation or parking on hilly terrain.