The Kubota KX016-4 excavator is compact and lightweight, designed for easy transportation and features a variable undercarriage for enhanced accessibility. At 1.5 tonne, it’s the popular choice amongst hire and rental companies as well as contractors. Powered by a reliable Kubota 13HP engine, the Kubota KX016-4 features ground-breaking performance and versatility in a compact design with powerful digging force to get the job done.
- Compact and lightweight, can be towed easily from site to site for operator convenience.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Tracks can be expanded up to 1,300mm to offer stability or retracted to 990mm to fit through narrow pathways for greater flexibility.
- Powered by a reliable Kubota D782 13HP engine, offering maximum digging performance.
- Bucket breakout force of 1370kg provides the power to get the job done.
- Powerful and well balanced, designed to dig faster and harder in the toughest conditions.
- Consolidated components to one side to make for easy single sided maintenance and integrated travel motor hoses within the track frame reduce down time.
- Topside positioned boom cylinder increases reliability and prevents cylinder damage.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- New digital panel puts all your functions at your fingertips for operator convenience.
- Increased operator platform provides ample operator legroom to reduce fatigue during those long hours.
- Ergonomically designed controls help reduce operator fatigue.