Our new generation of Swadro Trailer Centre (TC) rakes gives you the most advanced multi rotor rakes today. The new Lift Tine allows these rakes to be operated with faster forward speeds and stands for even more crop in the windrow instead of left behind in the field. 250kg to 350kg more weight compared to our very strong predecessors, means you are buying value for money.
Swadro TC 640
The new Swadro TC640 is the smallest double rotor rake available in the Swadro TC range. This machine has many great features of the TC range and offers flexible work widths, variable running gear and easy handling while working at high rates for maximum performance. This is the perfect machine for the farmer who wants to upgrade from their single rotor rake.
Swadro TC 680
A simple farmers machine that offers manual height adjustment and fixed work width of 6.8m that is very price competitive.
Swadro TC 760/760P
The new SwadroTC760/TC760Plus fit the bill for most Australian operations may it be broadacre export hay farmers, contractors or dairy farmers alike. These well equipped super strong rakes deliver best results for highly productive raking.
Swadro TC 880P
The new Swadro TC880P offers 350kg more weight compared to the previous model. This size of machine is becoming quickly more popular as mower widths increase as well. The SwadroTC880P is a true professional machine with the largest possible rotor wheels, transport height under 4m using the new Y-gearbox and the full Plus specifications with electric height and hydraulic width adjustment.
Swadro TC 1000
The Swadro TC1000 is a new addition to the Swadro TC range and is the largest twin rotor rake in the range. The TC1000 has an adjustable work width of 8.9m – 10.0m and has a heavier design with a redesigned beam for better strength and stability. With demand increasing in rakes these size, the TC1000 is the perfect rake for professional farming.
Krone rakes excel with their well shaped windrow formation. This ensures that the following harvesting equipment can increase forward speed and productivity as well as produce the perfect product for example well shaped round or square bales.
The secret is behind Krone’s steep cam track angle. This allows the tine arms to pivot very quickly which results in the tines to lift up fast to form an even filled square windrow.
The standard centre swath curtain can be used when forming the windrow.
Customers tell us our rakes are the cleanest in the field. Our tines are pointing forwards which means when the tine loads up the distance to the ground decreases, to put all that valuable crop into the windrow rather than leaving it behind.
The new lift tine is even more forward facing to be exact about 100mm up the tine rod. This simple improvement results in the crop running up the tine rod, so that less material is dragging along the bottom of the tines which reduces crop losses, crop contamination and allows operators to finally use rotary rakes at faster forward speeds.
For the tine height simply turn the adjustment handle. A scale will indicate the actual height in mm rather than guessing what the left is doing versus the right hand rotor. Krone tines are strong using 3 coils and 10.5mm rods.
- 4 double tines per rotor are standard and the Swadro TC640 offers offers 10 tine arms per rotor.
- 4 double tines per rotor are standard and the Swadro 680 offers 10 tine arms per rotor.
- 4 double tines per rotor are standard and the Swadro 760/760Plus offers 13 tine arms per rotor.
- 4 double tines per rotor are standard and the Swadro 880Plus offers 13 tine arms per rotor.
The SwadroTC760Plus offers electric rotor height adjustment from the cabin with height shown on the LCD screen. The SwadroTC760 tine height is adjusted via the adjustment handle. A scale will indicate the actual height in mm rather than guessing what the left is doing versus the right hand rotor.
The SwadroTC880Plus offers electric rotor height adjustment from the cabin with height shown on the LCD screen. This unique feature allows the operator to adjust raking height of each rotor individually and very fine depending on crop and field conditions.
- The cam track inside of our rotor is dry and does not require any lubrication. We offer 3 years warranty for the cam track for absolute peace of mind and to be honest we never had a warranty claim yet.
- All tine arms run in large sealed bearings. This means there is no daily greasing of tine arm bushes. The only grease intervals are on the PTO shaft and for the rotor wheel axles, so simplicity increases your productivity so you can be raking in the field rather than greasing.
- If you have bent a tine arm or later on in the life of the rake replace a roller bearing of the cam follower, just simply remove the whole tine arm assembly by loosening a couple of bolts. Compare this to disassembling the whole rotor housing to get to these items. The Krone design gets you going much quicker.
Knowing that rotary rakes do not require a lot of tractor PTO horsepower, the engineers have reduced the PTO speed requirement to 350rpm to 450rpm. This will save you fuel and reduces noise, as your tractor runs slower compared to 540PTO speed.
Single rotor lift out is a standard feature for all Australian rakes. This allows you to lift either rotor when coming into headland etc.
All Swadro TC rakes are under 4m transport height. Do you want to go even lower to put your rake onto a truck, just simply fold three tine arms per rotor to reduce the height even further.