- Built in New Zealand
- 33% Stronger floor than the nearest competitor and up to 50% stronger than competing European trailer floors.
- Tough removable sides and headboard with support bolsters. The sides
are supported by spring steel uprights so can bulge and flex rather than
bending the sides.
- Toughest Axle Assembly – with more oscillation than other trailers.
- Safer Design – Extensive use of RHS in both the chassis and body design, reduces chances of rollover from twisting, a common issue with light duty import trailers.
- Strong Auto-release Tail Door – strongest on the market to eliminate damage or twisting from spreading shingle or rocky material.
- Spreading chains
- Rises on the sides at the back – prevents shingle spilling over the side when spreading.
- Hydraulic braking, remote greasing, LED road lights and folding headboard are all available options to spec your trailer to suit your operation.
Check out the below video to see the Hustler Tip Trailer in action: