SoftHands have been developed and field-tested to provide more grip on the bale, reducing damage and deformation. With all pitch point eliminated from the design, there is no chance to rip or damage your bales. Built with safety and user-friendliness in mind, operators rave about how nice these bale grabs are to use for handling both dry hay and wrapped silage. The SoftHands bale handlers carry Hustler’s 5-year warranty for added peace of mind.
3 reasons SoftHands perform better
- Designed with no tear-points so you can handle bales without damaging the bale wrap of both, the bale you’re handling and adjacent bales.
- The unique hand shape reduces deformation and the inclusion of air pockets in the fermentation process in wrapped bales.
- Our patented floating Equaliser bar keeps the hands moving simultaneously which makes handling bales safer and easier, whilst giving the operator more control. It also allows the operator to compress bales in either direction without leaving the cab when loading trailers, making safer loads for all bales, from wrapped silage to dry hay!
Features and Benefits
Unique Hand Shape
- Unique hand shape makes slipping between bales easy and prevents damage to both the bale you are handling and the bales either side. They also allow for closer stacking.
- The unique single-piece main frame design keeps the load close to the tractor reducing your load on the tractors front axle and provides industry-leading visibility. The smooth curved design eliminates pinch-points and protects the bale from damage.
Patented Floating Equaliser
- Hustler’s unique patent floating Eqauliser provides the best of both worlds, offering the operator more control, and easier operation than any other bale handler in the market. A true game-changer for the world’s best operators.
Top Exit Hoses
- Top exit hoses are a smart and unique design eliminating the chance of damaging the hoses when connecting the bale handler to the tractor.
- The unique hand design is the slimmest of all bale handlers requiring no more than 50mm for the hand to slide between the bales. This means less wrap damage, and less chance of pushing a bale off the stack.
- The oversized pivots provide longer service life and the larger grease trap extends greasing intervals and increases uptime.
No Pinch Points
- One of the biggest pain points for operators is damaged bale wrap from sharp edges and pinch points which are overlooked in alternative brands. Hustler invest more time into the design and testing process to eliminate that frustration for Softhand operators.
Protected Hydraulic Ram
- Protected inside the unique single-piece mainframe and the hydraulic ram and hoses are protected from damage when connecting the handler to the tractor and from general use.
High Visibility Hooks
- The hooks on the Softhands are marked with bright visible markings to make hitching your loader a pleasure.
- All Hustler Softhands come standard with hydraulic hoses fitted, and QRC covers to keep the dust out of your hydraulic system.
Industry Leading Visibility
- Hustler’s Softhands are a pleasure to use thanks to the compact design and industry-leading operator visibility and a hand shape that slips between bales with ease.
Armacote Protective Coating
- Our unique Armacote system with a full blast profile and an oven-baked coating ensues the most durable finish to your bale handler so that it looks great for years to come.
Built to Last
- Every aspect of the LM100 and LX200 are built to last, from the extra heavy-duty pivots to the replaceable, greaseable bushes.
- 3-point position adjustable hands allow the handling of both round and square bales. *this feature is only valid for the LX200 model
|Bale Size Round||Up to 1.8m|
|Bale Weight||Up to 1000kg|
|Hydraulics Required||1x double-acting, 12-60 litres/min, 2250-3000psi|
Contact us today to find out more about our Hustler SoftHands Bale Handlers.
*All information supplied by Hustler Equipment