Hustler’s GrabMax silage grabs helps you get the max out of your operation, ensuring safe and efficient handling of bulk/loose feed such as grass or maize/corn silage, or even manure. From the LM Series of everyday farmer grabs to the heavy-duty LX Series, the GrabMax has you covered for loaders, skid steers, telehandlers and shovel loaders.
4 Reasons to Choose GrabMax
- GrabMax is an extremely versatile attachment for loading feed wagons with bales, grass, maize/corn silahe. It can also be used to load manure/muck spreaders. Two side containment tines on each side of the grab help secure the load and keep the work/loading area clean.
- GrabMax’s compact design provides great visibility and a short load centre, allowing you to load more with each scoop. By keeping the load close to the tractor, GrabMax reduces the constraints on the tractor’s front axle and allows you to lift and load more with less.
- GrabMax’s unique clamping radius provides a near-perfect clamping curve, keeping a very clean face on your silage pit. It also allows you to load and handle a wider variety of materials efficiently, including pit silage, round bales and manure.
- From the thick-walled tube, fully enclosed back and reinforced cone collars, to the forged tines and tapered frame bushings, the GrabMax is built for years of hassle-free service. We are so confident in its strength that we can offer a 4-year warranty, the best in the business!
Features and Benefits
Side Containment Tines
- GrabMax is equipped with two side containment tines on each side as standard, reducing spillage and minimising waste. Keep the face of your pit clean and reduce loading movements created by spillage. The containment tines are easily removable for added versatility.
Fully Enclosed Back
- A fully enclosed back reduces spillage and minimises waste. This also increases the structural strength of the grab.
- GrabMax embarks high-quality tines made from forged steel and reinforced with tapered bushings in the frame.
Efficient Space Utilisation
- Thanks to the intelligent design of the opening and the length of the tines, GrabMax makes efficient use of the volume from 0.88 m³ to 2.25 m³.
- A central hose exit removes the risk of snagging the hydraulic hoses.
Hydraulic Hose Holders
- A smart hydraulic hose holder keeps your couplings/fittings protected from the elements for longer.
- The hydraulic rams have been designed to be slightly offset for greater protection and clamping power.
- Models over 2 metres wide are equipped with a split clamp that prevents the steel from twisting for longer lifespan.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1600mm x 1000mm x 880mm|
|Tines (top)||8/7 forged tines|
|Clamp||Twin ram clamp|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2000mm x 1000mm x 880mm|
|Tines (bottom/top)||9/8 forged tines|
|Clamp||Twin ram clamp|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2400mm x 1000mm x 880mm|
|Tines (bottom/top)||12/11 forged tines|
|Clamp||Twin ram, split clamp|
Contact us today to find out more about our Hustler GrabMax Silage Grabs.
*All information supplied by Hustler Equipment