Self-loading 3-point-linkage mounted trough feeder.
A self-loading 3-point linkage mounted trough feeder suitable for feeding out into troughs, feed bunkers, over fences or onto feed pads a wide variety of mainly round bales and silage along with some square bales when using the optional sidebars. The LM105T feedlot bale unroller is suited for farms feeding out 50-800 bales each year.
Key Benefits & Features
Easy to use
- The LM105T feedlot bale unroller has single level feed control, making it very easy to use and ideal for share milkers.
- The high rear bar means the bale cannot screw off the back on hills. Optional side rails are available.
- Bars are 4-5 times stronger torsionally than angle type bars of same size. We’ve bolted them to the chain which is stronger and for different bale types blank bars or bars with more aggressive teeth are available and can simply be bolted on in a matter of minutes.
- Zinc plated chains rated to 10886kg with the larger diameter rollers and pins make our chain drive system almost twice as strong as our competitors, and the greater the surface on each roller pin increases chain life because they can’t stretch or snake.
Low Maintenance Bearings
- Protected double sealed heavy-duty 4-bolt bearings with trash shields are mounted outboard of the feeding chamber, which makes them last longer than internally mounted bushes.
- Our 6 tooth sprockets are made from Bisalloy (the same material a bulldozer blade is made from) so they last forever. With smaller diameter sprockets less torque is required to drive the chains, giving more drive power for tough bales. Designed so it is impossible for chain to jump off the sprocket saves you downtime in the field. The chain runs on a roller at the main elevator pivot, eliminating any further chain wear.
- The LM105T bale unroller bunk bale feeder has a dual latch system for superior rigidity and safety with locking device.
- The raised side stops feed falling off the elevator and being wasted. This is especially important when feeding out fine chopped silage or maize bales.
- Large extension for maximum reach allows feeding out into hay baskets/cradles as well as troughs and feedpads.
- Fully enclosed front and rear bale reduces feed falling out. This also enables you to feed out maize bales or fine chopped silage.
- The unique rope guide makes disconnection easy because of a direct pull of the rope on the latch. It also keeps the rope out of the way of the tractor tyre.
- Fully enclosed extruded polyethylene floor reduces feed waste and it will never corrode. Being polyethylene it is slippery with 30% less drag compared to steel which makes feeding sticky silage or wet bales easy.
Unequal Length Tynes
- Unequal length tynes make connecting the feeder easy. You’ll only need to line up one tyne, then back straight in.
Full Width Feet
- Wide feet provide extra stability when not in use and stops the feeder sinking into wet or muddy ground.
Ultra Low Cradle
- Ultra low cradle, makes loading bales easier.
|Bale round sizes||4′ X 4′ – 6′ X 5′|
|Bale weight||Up to 1000kg|
|Capacity||1x bale (round or square)|
|Hydraulics required||2 x double-acting, 30-60 L/min|
|Size (L x W x H) with elevator in down position||1979 x 2990 x 1084mm|
|Size (L x W x H) with elevator in up position||1979 x 2191 x 2151mm|
|Size (L x W x H) with elevator in 45° position||1979 x 2766 x 1363mm|
Contact us today to find out more about our Hustler Feedlot Bale Unrollers.
*All information supplied by Hustler Equipment