Senior Service Technicians in Launceston
Service Technician and Devonport
We are looking for Service Technicians.
TASMAC can offer you career growth, a great team atmosphere, quality training in agriculture, construction and lifestyle machinery, competitive wages, as it is the TASMAC mission “We are here for you”.
We offer a generous above average hourly wage (plus overtime, penalties and super), we also offer our service staff continued ongoing training and career development opportunities.
Our Technicians work both in the workshop and infield (repairing, servicing, and performing diagnostics) to meet the needs of our extensive customer base.
To be successful, you will be a confident self-starter and have a passion for agricultural and small construction machinery, an open mind for a rural lifestyle and demonstrate the following attributes.
- Relevant Trade Certificate or experience as a Diesel Mechanic/Fitter
- Workshop and Field-based experience
- Strong mechanical, hydraulic and electrical diagnostic skills experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting experience
- Share our passion for being a part of an engaged workforce
- Computer skills including technical diagnosis
- A current driver licence
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Previous field service work (preferred not essential)
- Previous experience working on farming machinery (Kubota, Fendt or Massey Ferguson preferred or any other large ag machinery brand)
In return, you will be working alongside our experienced Service Technician for a company that values its employees. We offer flexibility, a very competitive salary package, including a company vehicle and the chance to develop your professional career. This is full-time, permanent position.
TASMAC is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
For further information please call TASMAC Operations Manager, Andrew Layton to discuss any relevant questions on 0428 990 622.